WSCC Summer Program
The Waldorf School of Cape Cod Summer Program is a day program for students of all ages with activities from June through July. Led by caring and talented educators, WSCC Summer Program invites children to get a taste of a variety of activities that are aligned with the principles of Waldorf education.
Outdoor explorers and budding artists alike will enjoy inspiring adventures and hands-on projects.
Summer 2017 Programs
- Printmaking 101 (Grade 5-9)
- Intro to Architecture: Design your own tiny house (Grade 5 and up)
- Intro to Architecture: Social Impact of Design (Grade 5 and up)
- Nature Crafts & Kids Yoga (Ages 3-6)
- Handwork & Games (Grades 1-8)
- Juggling, Basketball & Disc Golf (Grades 4-8)
- Scrapbooking (Grades 4-8)
- Disc Golf & Swim (Grades 6-9)
- Biking & Beaching (Grades 4-9)
- Fine Arts Exploration (Grades 5-9)
- Afternoon care available for ages 3 and up
Spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you if there is a need to place you on a waiting list.
Registration and Payment
Both the registration form and payment is necessary for enrollment confirmation. Registration and deposit received will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional paperwork is due before the registration is considered complete (Photo Consent, Liability Waiver and Field Trip Permission) . These must be filled out and turned in before the program begins.
Make checks payable to “Waldorf School of Cape Cod” with “summer” in the memo line. Please mail or drop off fees and registration forms at:
Waldorf School Summer Program
c/o Waldorf School of Cape Cod
140 Old Oyster Rd
Cotuit, MA 02635
Cancellations: Any cancellation before the class begins will receive a refund less a $40 administration fee. There is no refund once the class begins. Waldorf School of Cape Cod reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Should this become necessary, all fees will be refunded.
For more information email Dina O'Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 420-1005